Storm Alley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Under Construction-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello Guest we will be updating this site to make it look better. Have any suggestions then please suggest them! Rember *Invite your friends*!
Weather
It is early Summer time. Time:Afternoon ~Cool winds, lots of prey up and about, as well as mild heat and partly cloudy~
Most Viewed Topics
Smack The Keyboard
Alatau Den
Keyboard Creature
Pine Forest
Keep A Word, Drop A Word.
Joining form. Welcome, guests!
Three Word Story
The Graveyard
All the Ranks and their Meanings
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Latest topics
» New Pack Location
Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:34 am by Tamotsu

» DEADLINE MAY 22 12:00pm
Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:37 am by Shin

» Pine Forest
Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:35 am by Shin

» All the Ranks and their Meanings
Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:17 pm by Kollane

» Smack The Keyboard
Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:15 am by Shin

» Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:32 pm by Tamotsu

» Outskirts Joining Fourm
Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:58 pm by Tamotsu

» Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~
Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:37 pm by Tamotsu

» ANY QUESTIONS?
Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Tamotsu

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Fri May 28, 2021 4:23 am
Favorite User/Member oTM
~Dusk~ Congrads Dusk ^-^
Favorite Wolf oTM
~TsukiKanji & GrayFang~ Congrads ^-^
User/Member oTM
~Serean~ She is pretty active and very sophisticated and nice to the members. She just has that additude I like. Plus, she is one of the members who took in one of our pups showing she is active and good enough to handle two characters.
Wolf oTM
~Isis~ She is very helpful in the role play, and she even taught Tamotsu to climb trees. She is sweet and I think she would fit perfectly into this honor.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kollane
Admin
Kollane

Hunger :
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Joining form. Welcome, guests! Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Joining form. Welcome, guests! Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 375

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Joining form. Welcome, guests! Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Trust:
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Joining form. Welcome, guests! Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Possiblity for your Rank to go up:
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue500/500Joining form. Welcome, guests! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Joining form. Welcome, guests! Empty
PostSubject: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 1:45 am

Hey there, guests. Thank you for considering us!

Storm Alley Pack
We are a wolf pack who waits the storms, we move with the storms and attack without a trace.

Form

Code:
Wolf Name:
Eye color:
Pelt color:
Wanted Rank:
Why you want this rank:
What your wolf is good at:
Reason why you want to join:
Where you invited and by who(?):
Brief History:
Any thing Other?:

Here are the ranks: https://stormalleypack.forumotion.com/t11-all-the-ranks-and-their-meanings

Here are the rules make sure to read their are warnings and punishments to break some of these rules.https://stormalleypack.forumotion.com/t17-our-rules#61

Last edited by Kollane on Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://stormalleypack.forumotion.com
Tamotsu
Admin
Tamotsu

Hunger :
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue97 / 10097 / 100Joining form. Welcome, guests! Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Joining form. Welcome, guests! Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 472

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Trust:
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue500/500Joining form. Welcome, guests! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:05 pm

Wolf Name:Soul Keeper
Eye color:Red eye color
Pelt color:White with red paws and red ears.
Wanted Rank:Soul Keeper
Why you want this rank:It is the true grim-reaper of wolves it agrees to stuff but their will always be an consequence. It keeps wolves souls in it's den and wears a necklace with a crystal which has the soul of the only wolf it loved. It has mythical powers of which only he can call upon because no mortal has it's power nor any power at all.
What your wolf is good at:Keeping souls
Reason why you want to join:It is an Grim-ripper there for it has created it's own rank.
Where you invited and by who(?):No, created by Kollane and me
Brief History:In my biography
Any thing Other?:It is sometimes seen by the aura. Wolves say it is an wolf's head followed by spirit strands and sometimes wolf spirits as he guides them on to a safe haven or to the underworld.

Last edited by Tamotsu on Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kollane
Admin
Kollane

Hunger :
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Joining form. Welcome, guests! Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Joining form. Welcome, guests! Right_bar_bleue

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Wolf Name: Tarun (means ageless)
Eye color: white, glowing, no pupil
Pelt color: white with yellow paws
Wanted Rank: Tarun
Why you want this rank: this genderless wolf is the reason the rank was created. The question isn't "Why do you want this rank?", but instead be "Is this rank worthy of you?"
What your wolf is good at: lays the good wolves to peace when they die, until they might choose to be restored by the Soul Keeper. Gives advise if it is needed.
Den name: Kshamakaram (means a place of forgiveness)
Reason why you want to join: --
Where you invited and by who(?): No, but created by Kollane and Tamotsu
Brief History: soon to be created
Any thing Other?: sometimes seen in the center of the lake at night, only floating, and seems to stare into your soul, almost begging you to free itself from being trapped as a spirit. Once you see it looking at you, it says quietly "I can help" then vanishes. It is also seen at the graveyard when you go to speak with it.

Joining form. Welcome, guests! Taruns10
Back to top Go down
coco1234

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 8:02 pm

name: Crystal
wolfquest username: coco12341234
gender%
eye color: ice blue
pelt color: White with a hint of blue
wanted rank: epsilon
why you want this rank: i want this rank because i think it will be fun and interesting
what is your wolf good at? hunting, fighting, and defending the pack
Reason why you want to join: because i want to become apart of a good, fun, pack that i can role play in while having a good time
Brief history: my mother abandoned by my mother at a young age and quickly learned how to hunt and defend for myself
any thing else? i am loyal, brave, and will do anything to defend her clanmates
Back to top Go down
Tamotsu
Admin
Tamotsu

Hunger :
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue97 / 10097 / 100Joining form. Welcome, guests! Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Joining form. Welcome, guests! Right_bar_bleue

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 11:34 pm

coco1234 wrote:
name: Crystal
wolfquest username: coco12341234
gender%
eye color: ice blue
pelt color: White with a hint of blue
wanted rank: epsilon
why you want this rank: i want this rank because i think it will be fun and interesting
what is your wolf good at? hunting, fighting, and defending the pack
Reason why you want to join: because i want to become apart of a good, fun, pack that i can role play in while having a good time
Brief history: my mother abandoned by my mother at a young age and quickly learned how to hunt and defend for myself
any thing else? i am loyal, brave, and will do anything to defend her clanmates
Accepted make an account and an Biography please. Welcome ^^
Back to top Go down
Shin

Shin

Hunger :
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue40 / 10040 / 100Joining form. Welcome, guests! Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue20 / 10020 / 100Joining form. Welcome, guests! Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 51

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue0/20000Joining form. Welcome, guests! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20000)
Trust:
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue0/20000Joining form. Welcome, guests! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20000)
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue0/500Joining form. Welcome, guests! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/500)

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 9:26 pm

Name:Moon
Wolf Quest Name:None
Eye color:Dark-Blue
Pelt Color:White
Wanted Rank:warrior(fighter)
Why want rank:I am very loyal and resoponsible..etc
Wolf good at:Swimming, hunting, fighting, helping, and running.
Reason want to join:I think this site is cool and i love wolves.(i like wolf packs)
Short History:In bio if accepted
Any Thing else?:I'm cute ^.^

Last edited by TsukiKanji on Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tamotsu
Admin
Tamotsu

Hunger :

Thirst :

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 6:15 pm

Quote :
Wanted Rank:Betta

I am sorry but only trusted wolf pack members earn this rank. Other than that you would have been accepted. So please change this, and one day you might become Beta.

Accepted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:13 pm

Wolf Name: Moritaka

Eye color: Dark blue eyes

Pelt color: A goldenish-brown pelt with hues of dark brown around her pelt. The only patch of white is around her muzzle and cheeks.

Wanted Rank: Delta if not Lamba

Why you want this rank: I almost enjoy rping Delta roles, but this one is different from any I rp. These wolves act as go between, which I find interesting. The Deltas are rp normally are grown wolves that are apprentices to the Betas to become the next beta so the fact this one has a little more action and free room is nice. However if Delta is a rank that needs to be earn now, I can also do Lambda. I enjoy rping hunters because out of all the rps styles, hunting is my strongest, but I am always improving on the others. I focus on things such as the wind pattern, animal behavior (like if they migrate to a different area or not), their body structure and more to keep it as realistic and detailed as possible.

What your wolf is good at: Hunting, tracking, and stealth would be her strongest field however she can also fight. She just does better with the others. His black pelt helps him blend in with the shadows and the fact she is quiet helps as well. Her strong nose helps her with both hunting and tracking. It may be able to help some wolves track down enemies or allies if need be.

Reason why you want to join: I enjoy rping wolves and they are one of my favorite animals. I been rping wolves for three years so it a huge passion I have. I hope I can contribute this site as well.

Where you invited and by who(?): I was not really invited. I found the site by finding it on an ad on another site. But if it wasn’t for Tamotsu giving out the link I would have never found it.

Brief History: Moritaka was born as a loner with a mother named Leaf and a father named Tokala. Both of her parents died and she had to learn to survive on her own as a pup. It is rumor she knows the alpha male, Tamotsu as a pup-hood friend when she did manage to find this pack. {More details will come later.}
Back to top Go down
Tamotsu
Admin
Tamotsu

Hunger :

Thirst :

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:25 pm

Accepted know make an bio please :3
You
will be first placed as Lambda first then trained to become an Delta.
:3 Have fun! If you need any help feel free to ask me or Kollane.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:27 pm

I understand thanks for letting me join. I will see where I can find the bio page at now.
Back to top Go down
Tamotsu
Admin
Tamotsu

Hunger :

Thirst :

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:30 pm

Your Welcome Can't wait to RP with you x3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 8:47 pm

Same here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:21 am

Wolf Name: Sapphire Rose
Eye color: sapphire blue
Pelt color: white with red spots over pelt
Wanted Rank: leaders pup
Why you want this rank: because she is young
What your wolf is good at: nothing yet
Reason why you want to join: because this looks like a really cool pack and seems like fun
Where you invited and by who(?):no
Brief History: she has yet to be born
Back to top Go down
Tamotsu
Admin
Tamotsu

Hunger :

Thirst :

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:11 pm

Accepted ^^
Welcome please make an account make an topic of your bio and role-play with us.
You said you wanted to be the leader's pups right?
Well only one pup remains lucky for you the description:

T o s i.
Male who is true and honest.

Last edited by Tamotsu on Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelled with Dx)
Back to top Go down
Tosi

Tosi

Hunger :
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Joining form. Welcome, guests! Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Joining form. Welcome, guests! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Joining form. Welcome, guests! Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 27

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 9:33 pm

Thank you for accepting me I will make a bio now
Back to top Go down
Tamotsu
Admin
Tamotsu

Hunger :

Thirst :

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:57 am

Your welcome ^^ now all you have to do is make an bio and then you could start to rp with us. ^^ :3
Back to top Go down
Polonius

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Wolf Name: Polonius
Eye color: Silver
Pelt color: Popo has medium length fur that is the coloring of light brown with small mixtures of black. His eyes are clear silver.
Wanted Rank: Pup
Why you want this rank: My character is only three months and well I thought it would be good to roleplay as a pup.
What your wolf is good at: Being Naughty, Playful, and can keep a wolf on his/her toes.
Reason why you want to join: ^^ Looks like a fabulous pack, so I was interested in joining.. and bros have to stick together!
Where you invited and by who(?): Tsukikanji
Brief History: Polonius is a pup from a royal family, he was suppose to be the next heir to his families pack but feeling the pressure Popo ran away. He wasn’t ready to give up his puppish like behavior, and he didn’t like to follow rules, so he ran off to find another home…
Any thing Other?: None at the moment... I'm royal...
Back to top Go down
Tamotsu
Admin
Tamotsu

Hunger :

Thirst :

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 11:42 pm

Accepted please make a bio and join us. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

Hunger :

Thirst :

Wolf Points : 8

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Wolf Name: Sharon
Eye color: blue
Pelt color: white
Wanted Rank: Iota
Why you want this rank: so I can help other wolves and the pack
What your wolf is good at: prepared, wise, and has knowledge.
Reason why you want to join: I want to experience the pack...it seems cool
Where you invited and by who(?): yes, TsukiKanji
Brief History: Sharon is a shy but friendly female, who got separated from her old pack, and she stumbled across the pack.
Any thing Other?: Sorry, I thought I could just join, so...I already made my account...but hope I can still join the fun looking pack!
Back to top Go down
Tamotsu
Admin
Tamotsu

Hunger :

Thirst :

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Sharon!!!! ^^
Of course you could join. ^^
You are accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

Hunger :

Thirst :

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:43 pm

YAY!Thank you, I'll go ahead and post my bio soon...^^
Back to top Go down
Tamotsu
Admin
Tamotsu

Hunger :

Thirst :

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:12 pm

Wait...how come your name is nagajinri instead of Sharon. o.o
Back to top Go down
Kollane
Admin
Kollane

Hunger :

Thirst :

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:39 pm

That's Sharry's WQ user ^^

Nagajinri, if you later want us to change you to "Sharon", we could Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sharon

Sharon

Hunger :

Thirst :

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Yeah, that would be great, I tried with Sharon, but it said it was already taken, so...yea! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining form. Welcome, guests!   Joining form. Welcome, guests! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1