Storm Alley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Under Construction-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello Guest we will be updating this site to make it look better. Have any suggestions then please suggest them! Rember *Invite your friends*!
Weather
It is early Summer time. Time:Afternoon ~Cool winds, lots of prey up and about, as well as mild heat and partly cloudy~
Most Viewed Topics
Smack The Keyboard
Alatau Den
Keyboard Creature
Pine Forest
Keep A Word, Drop A Word.
Joining form. Welcome, guests!
Three Word Story
The Graveyard
All the Ranks and their Meanings
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Latest topics
» New Pack Location
Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:34 am by Tamotsu

» DEADLINE MAY 22 12:00pm
Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:37 am by Shin

» Pine Forest
Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:35 am by Shin

» All the Ranks and their Meanings
Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:17 pm by Kollane

» Smack The Keyboard
Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:15 am by Shin

» Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:32 pm by Tamotsu

» Outskirts Joining Fourm
Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:58 pm by Tamotsu

» Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~
Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:37 pm by Tamotsu

» ANY QUESTIONS?
Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Tamotsu

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Fri May 28, 2021 4:23 am
Favorite User/Member oTM
~Dusk~ Congrads Dusk ^-^
Favorite Wolf oTM
~TsukiKanji & GrayFang~ Congrads ^-^
User/Member oTM
~Serean~ She is pretty active and very sophisticated and nice to the members. She just has that additude I like. Plus, she is one of the members who took in one of our pups showing she is active and good enough to handle two characters.
Wolf oTM
~Isis~ She is very helpful in the role play, and she even taught Tamotsu to climb trees. She is sweet and I think she would fit perfectly into this honor.

Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tamotsu
Admin
Tamotsu

Hunger :
Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ Left_bar_bleue97 / 10097 / 100Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 472

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Trust:
Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Possiblity for your Rank to go up:
Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ Left_bar_bleue500/500Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ Empty
PostSubject: Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~   Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:37 pm

Barren Outskirts

Guests are allowed to role play but only as LONERS or ROUGE's.
Member's are allowed to join in but have no reason to attack unless they cross into our territory PLEASE members do your part in the pack here. Pups are NOT allowed here as the Loner may attack. The barren outskirts is a place where no wolf claims these lands. Some loners do join up in small groups of 5 members are less. If pups come into this group called "Clan's" or "Gang's" they often name themselves something and add "Gang" or "Clan" to the end of their group. As I was saying if pups are born into a full clan or gang then some leaders will decide to abandon them at birth, banish or kick them out of the clan or gang at 1-2 years of age, and/or will kick out or banish clan-mates or gang-members in order to keep some or all of the new pups. To join in role play here then go to "Outskirts Joining Fourm" and then if you want a gang or clan then go to "Make a clan/gang"
Member's may make a character just for role play here then go to what I mentioned above only members can make clan/gangs with 7-10 members or less. Prey is very scarce to loners and rouges but just enough for clans/gangs to prosper, loners/rouges do have enough food but just a little to little they often gang up and fourm small groups to steal food this lasts until they have finnished their prize or if they cannot chase off the rightful owners of the kill. They then go back to a lonesome life and are rarely accepted by clans or groups. Predators are almost everywhere.

Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~ Forest_mist
Back to top Go down

Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~
Page 1 of 1