Storm Alley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Under Construction-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello Guest we will be updating this site to make it look better. Have any suggestions then please suggest them! Rember *Invite your friends*!
Weather
It is early Summer time. Time:Afternoon ~Cool winds, lots of prey up and about, as well as mild heat and partly cloudy~
Most Viewed Topics
Smack The Keyboard
Alatau Den
Keyboard Creature
Pine Forest
Keep A Word, Drop A Word.
Joining form. Welcome, guests!
Three Word Story
The Graveyard
All the Ranks and their Meanings
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Latest topics
» New Pack Location
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:34 am by Tamotsu

» DEADLINE MAY 22 12:00pm
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:37 am by Shin

» Pine Forest
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:35 am by Shin

» All the Ranks and their Meanings
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:17 pm by Kollane

» Smack The Keyboard
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:15 am by Shin

» Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:32 pm by Tamotsu

» Outskirts Joining Fourm
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:58 pm by Tamotsu

» Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:37 pm by Tamotsu

» ANY QUESTIONS?
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Tamotsu

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Fri May 28, 2021 4:23 am
Favorite User/Member oTM
~Dusk~ Congrads Dusk ^-^
Favorite Wolf oTM
~TsukiKanji & GrayFang~ Congrads ^-^
User/Member oTM
~Serean~ She is pretty active and very sophisticated and nice to the members. She just has that additude I like. Plus, she is one of the members who took in one of our pups showing she is active and good enough to handle two characters.
Wolf oTM
~Isis~ She is very helpful in the role play, and she even taught Tamotsu to climb trees. She is sweet and I think she would fit perfectly into this honor.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tamotsu
Admin
Tamotsu

Hunger :
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) Left_bar_bleue97 / 10097 / 100Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 472

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Trust:
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Possiblity for your Rank to go up:
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) Left_bar_bleue500/500Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) Empty
PostSubject: Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)   Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:32 pm

Members are allowed to have 7-10 members in a group/clan, while guest can have 5 members or less in their gang/clan.

Gang or Clan?
Gang's are mostly made of aggressive and those who are a bit of both.

Clans are made mostly of a bit of aggressive and nice/calm members as well as a calmer and nicer bunch. (They are more likely to accept loners and rouges then gangs are)
RANKING SYSTEMS
GUESTS ~
Leader:(1)
Beta:(1)~Second in charge
Medic/Healer:(1)They heal wounds and fight if needed.
Scouts:Rest of Clan/Gang
¤Hunters¤The whole clan/gang hunts together
¤Warriors¤The whole clan/gange fights
¤Omega¤No need but the lowest ranking are treated like them

MEMBERS
Leader:(1-2)
Beta:(1)
Medic/Healer:(1)
Scouts:(4)They watch out for the clan/gang patrol(sometimes with wonders), hunt small game for the whole clan/gang(as do wonders), warn wonders of intuders and sometimes helps chase them off, when the gang travels to new lands they pick out the best place they find and report back to the leader(s), they report many things back to their leader(s)
Wonderes:(1-2)They wonder around the territory looking for food for the clan/gang to hunt, they chase off any intruders, warn the clan of predators and anything else needed to be done. They do spy and are allowed to exit their lands for reason.
Code:

Gang Or Clan:
Leader/Creater Name:
Your Rank:
2 other members who have decides to join:(we will ask)
Banner:(Optional)
Animals Allowed to join:
Motto:(Optional)
Is the Alpha/leader only allowed to breed?:
Other/Anything else?:

CURRENT CLANS/GANGS

No CURRENT Clans or Gangs

Clans Available (5) | Gangs Available (5)
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1