Storm Alley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Under Construction-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello Guest we will be updating this site to make it look better. Have any suggestions then please suggest them! Rember *Invite your friends*!
Weather
It is early Summer time. Time:Afternoon ~Cool winds, lots of prey up and about, as well as mild heat and partly cloudy~
Most Viewed Topics
Smack The Keyboard
Alatau Den
Keyboard Creature
Pine Forest
Keep A Word, Drop A Word.
Joining form. Welcome, guests!
Three Word Story
The Graveyard
All the Ranks and their Meanings
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Latest topics
» New Pack Location
Kondoma River I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:34 am by Tamotsu

» DEADLINE MAY 22 12:00pm
Kondoma River I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:37 am by Shin

» Pine Forest
Kondoma River I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:35 am by Shin

» All the Ranks and their Meanings
Kondoma River I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:17 pm by Kollane

» Smack The Keyboard
Kondoma River I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:15 am by Shin

» Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Kondoma River I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:32 pm by Tamotsu

» Outskirts Joining Fourm
Kondoma River I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:58 pm by Tamotsu

» Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~
Kondoma River I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:37 pm by Tamotsu

» ANY QUESTIONS?
Kondoma River I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Tamotsu

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Fri May 28, 2021 4:23 am
Favorite User/Member oTM
~Dusk~ Congrads Dusk ^-^
Favorite Wolf oTM
~TsukiKanji & GrayFang~ Congrads ^-^
User/Member oTM
~Serean~ She is pretty active and very sophisticated and nice to the members. She just has that additude I like. Plus, she is one of the members who took in one of our pups showing she is active and good enough to handle two characters.
Wolf oTM
~Isis~ She is very helpful in the role play, and she even taught Tamotsu to climb trees. She is sweet and I think she would fit perfectly into this honor.

Kondoma River

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kollane
Admin
Kollane

Hunger :
Kondoma River Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Kondoma River Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Kondoma River Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Kondoma River Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 375

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Kondoma River Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Kondoma River Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Trust:
Kondoma River Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Kondoma River Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Possiblity for your Rank to go up:
Kondoma River Left_bar_bleue500/500Kondoma River Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Kondoma River Empty
PostSubject: Kondoma River   Kondoma River I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:56 pm

A river in the mountains our main source of water (until it freezes)
Kuznetsk Alatau is where we are located a mountain range in Siberia, Russia.
So the river is named "Kondoma River" Which is a real river in this mountain range the river is surrounded by lime-tree woods.

Kondoma River Kondom11

Prey:
  • Fish

Predators:
  • More to come

Last edited by Tamotsu on Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited by Tamtsu)
Back to top Go down
https://stormalleypack.forumotion.com
Dusk

Dusk

Hunger :
Kondoma River Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Kondoma River Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :

Wolf Points : 109

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Kondoma River Left_bar_bleue0/20000Kondoma River Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20000)
Trust:
Kondoma River Left_bar_bleue6/20000Kondoma River Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20000)
Kondoma River Left_bar_bleue2/500Kondoma River Empty_bar_bleue  (2/500)

Kondoma River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kondoma River   Kondoma River I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:52 am

Dusk bounded out of the bushes and skidded to a halt beside the river, she swept the place with her gaze and saw no one. A surprised look spread across her face, was she the first one here? Not knowing what to do she just lay down by the rushing water and waited, keeping her where on where the Pine Forest ended and the Kondoma River began.
Back to top Go down
Isis

Isis

Hunger :
Kondoma River Left_bar_bleue96 / 10096 / 100Kondoma River Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Kondoma River Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Kondoma River Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 73

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Kondoma River Left_bar_bleue0/20000Kondoma River Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20000)
Trust:
Kondoma River Left_bar_bleue10/20000Kondoma River Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20000)
Kondoma River Left_bar_bleue5/500Kondoma River Empty_bar_bleue  (5/500)

Kondoma River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kondoma River   Kondoma River I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Isis followed Dusk into the area, she had no idea why the fae was running so hard, but decided to keep up with her. The brown hued fae slowed to a stopped when the dark fae in front of her halted quickly. She tilted her head and flicked her ear, looking around at the beautiful woods. She smiled and sat in the shade of one of the trees, waiting for the others to join them.
Back to top Go down
Serean

Serean

Hunger :

Thirst :

Wolf Points : 67

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Kondoma River Left_bar_bleue0/0Kondoma River Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trust:

Kondoma River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kondoma River   Kondoma River I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:15 pm

(Wasn't sure if I should post in Pine and then here, so I'm just gonna say that Serean followed Tamotsu and the others to Kondoma, if that is ok? Don't know if I can just magically poof here c: )

I walked toward where the river ran, glancing around me as I wondered where the others went. 'Did I somehow get in front of them?' I shook my head, I was not going too fast. Stopping and beginning to turn back to look for them, I halted as a black shape shot past me, followed by a lighter brown. Identifying them as Isis and Dusk, I turned around again and loped after them, curious as to why they were running. Coming out of the thickets near the bank, I noted that both of them were near the shore. I sat near the bushes, flicking an ear in greeting to the two.
Back to top Go down
Tamotsu
Admin
Tamotsu

Hunger :
Kondoma River Left_bar_bleue97 / 10097 / 100Kondoma River Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :

Wolf Points : 472

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Trust:
Kondoma River Left_bar_bleue500/500Kondoma River Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Kondoma River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kondoma River   Kondoma River I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:44 pm

Tamotsu felt the fast moving water begin to lap at his paws. His light ice blue optics scanned the area he moved away from the river and saw a trail of rocks jutting out from the surface of the water. The large brute lifted his maw to speak "Listen Up!" The brute ordered in a very serious voice. "This river does not care if you want air, it will drag you under. Do not panick if this happens just swim upward towards the white and bright water surface. If the river drags you steer yourself towards the shore do NOT try and swim against the current it will tire you and you will drown." He paused remembering his yearling self in a pool of water almost drowning when he panicked because of his brother holding him on the very deep side and he began to tire and slow down. The brute blinked then continued his speach. "Just don't go to far down or you will be sucked into the current that you cannot expect to excape from the waterfall some miles down. Ok the choices are swim across or walk across on those slippery rocks that water may knock you off your paws. Ill go first to show you how it's done if I make it and you need help I will help you. Ok time to cross on rocks or swim!" Tamotsu carefully stepped into the very shallow water that still seemed to pull at you. He had made it to the first rock easily but the second was even more slippery then the first, but he manged it and crossed to the next rock, he could feel the water pull his paws and the rock very smooth and very slippery, the brute looked clumsy as he passed to the next rock. The brute then lost balace and was sucked under the swift white waters of the river. He felt the current drag him and let it he then looked for sunshine almost out of breath he quickly paddled upward and gasped for air when his head broke the surface. Water was now splashing in his face and the white water he could feel dragging heavily at his coat. The white brute shook his head to get rid of the water in his eyes and ears. His head turned back and he noticed that he wasn't far off from the waterfalls killer current. so he began to steer in doggy paddle towards the sandy shore and wondered where all that sand came from but he shook the thought from his head when he hit a rock he had a chance to kick off of and steer faster towards the shore. When he had made it to the shore his fur was plastered to his body and clung to it making it feel heavier although his appearance looked like that of a smaller or medium sized wolf now. He was laying on the sand panting from that tiresome swim that now burned and aching muscle, his black tail tip lie soaked in the river.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kondoma River Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kondoma River   Kondoma River I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kondoma River
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Alley Pack :: Role Play :: Role Play Areas-
Jump to: