Storm Alley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Under Construction-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello Guest we will be updating this site to make it look better. Have any suggestions then please suggest them! Rember *Invite your friends*!
Weather
It is early Summer time. Time:Afternoon ~Cool winds, lots of prey up and about, as well as mild heat and partly cloudy~
Most Viewed Topics
Smack The Keyboard
Alatau Den
Keyboard Creature
Pine Forest
Keep A Word, Drop A Word.
Joining form. Welcome, guests!
Three Word Story
The Graveyard
All the Ranks and their Meanings
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Latest topics
» New Pack Location
Wolf Points Store  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:34 am by Tamotsu

» DEADLINE MAY 22 12:00pm
Wolf Points Store  I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:37 am by Shin

» Pine Forest
Wolf Points Store  I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:35 am by Shin

» All the Ranks and their Meanings
Wolf Points Store  I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:17 pm by Kollane

» Smack The Keyboard
Wolf Points Store  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:15 am by Shin

» Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Wolf Points Store  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:32 pm by Tamotsu

» Outskirts Joining Fourm
Wolf Points Store  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:58 pm by Tamotsu

» Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~
Wolf Points Store  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:37 pm by Tamotsu

» ANY QUESTIONS?
Wolf Points Store  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Tamotsu

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Fri May 28, 2021 4:23 am
Favorite User/Member oTM
~Dusk~ Congrads Dusk ^-^
Favorite Wolf oTM
~TsukiKanji & GrayFang~ Congrads ^-^
User/Member oTM
~Serean~ She is pretty active and very sophisticated and nice to the members. She just has that additude I like. Plus, she is one of the members who took in one of our pups showing she is active and good enough to handle two characters.
Wolf oTM
~Isis~ She is very helpful in the role play, and she even taught Tamotsu to climb trees. She is sweet and I think she would fit perfectly into this honor.

Wolf Points Store

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tamotsu
Admin
Tamotsu

Hunger :
Wolf Points Store  Left_bar_bleue97 / 10097 / 100Wolf Points Store  Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Wolf Points Store  Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Wolf Points Store  Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 472

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Wolf Points Store  Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Wolf Points Store  Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Trust:
Wolf Points Store  Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Wolf Points Store  Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Possiblity for your Rank to go up:
Wolf Points Store  Left_bar_bleue500/500Wolf Points Store  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Wolf Points Store  Empty
PostSubject: Wolf Points Store    Wolf Points Store  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 8:04 pm

Here at the Wolf Points Store you will be able to buy stuff from your wolf points which you earn by posting with three words or more. Also don't double post! You will be deducted 20 points and 10 points to 20 points if you post less than three words to get more points.

Something suggested by Kollane and will be used:

Quote :
I was thinking,(Lol, I was actually thinking!) maybe we could have the members do something special, and they get wolf points. We could call it "Buying Points", though they aren't using real money. But, if we want them to use real money, I have an idea... lol.

1)Say Joe wants 60 points.
Joe must buy those 60 points. How?
Joe must donate 30 points to you and me on deviantART.
If Joe doesn't have a deviantART, Joe can't buy the points.
If Joe, for some reason, isn't allowed to get a deviantART, he must:

2)Bill wants 40 points.
Bill isn't allowed to have a deviantART.
Bill really, really, needs those points fast, because 40
is how much he needs to revive his wolf.
What Bill can do:
Get people to join the pack.
For every person he gets to join, 10 are added to
his bank. Bill gets another person to join(good job, Bill),
Bill gets 15 points.
So, just 2 people joining gets Bill 25 points, and for each person he
gets to join, it will go 10, 15, 20, 25, etc.
So, Bill won't only get 40 points for 4 people, Bill will
get 70 points! Lucky Bill!

Just a suggestion :) :)

-What needs to be done first
-What the item is called
-What the items does/is
-How much it costs

What You can Buy and for how much:

Reincarnated wolf- One of your wolves must come to the Soul Keeper and ask if they can bring back an wolf, this will cost that wolf it's life.- Brings back one of your wolf characters back to life as an pup but the pup does not remember it's past.- $250 wolf points

Memory of the reincarnated-Your wolf must first buy the "Reincarnated wolf" to gain it's memory.-Brings back your wolf's memory. When can be decided by you ex:Your pup is newly born and knows what had happened to it or you can wait till later in it's life. -$180 wolf points

Blessed by Tarun - This spell lasts only 3 days. -Your wolf will be more likely to catch prey, it's sight improved like that of an owl's(all timings of the day), it's speed will increase and so will it's stamina, the attack skill will rise making it more likely to inflict damage and less likely to get hurt, it's hearing will be like that of an Barn Yard Owl (which is the best at hearing of all owls), and coat protection improved.-$100

Grim Ripper's Fang -This spell lasts two days. Your wolf may develop an taste for blood. You will need to have the wolf's user/creator know and agree about it's death this way. -Your wolf can now deliver an killing bite to the neck and will not miss. Once you touch an wolf it will automatically die or so will it''s prey. Everywhere your paws touch death will follow.......-$100

Ta Herb (Berry) -This only gives you 5 number choices on thie dise roll. -Your wolf will be less likely to develop deisese. -$150

Life Package- Your wolf will live to the age of 12 instead of 7. -Your wolf will have an longer time to live then it did.-$300

Ta and Soul's Gift of vision -You have to eat it (It is an berry) then you can brag about all the wonders of color. -Your wolf no longer sees in black and white it sees in color now. - $190

Hibernation -You have to be asleep in an den. And when you come back you will need to wake your wolf up and leave the den. -If you are planning to go away for an while your wolf here will still be hungry and needs loads of other stuff so once you perchance this item your wolf will go into "Hibernation" and will wake up from it's slumber once you RP with it waking up it won't be as hungry as you think it's sleep will not go down for an day once you arrive back. -50

To buy stuff:

Code:
Code:
[color=cyan]Wolf name:(Place the name of the wolf you bought this for here)
Item(s):(Place the Item or Items of what you want to buy here)
Do you think this is an good shop and why?:(You don't have to add why >w<)[/color]

More things coming soon Very Happy ^^
Back to top Go down

Wolf Points Store
Page 1 of 1