Storm Alley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Under Construction-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello Guest we will be updating this site to make it look better. Have any suggestions then please suggest them! Rember *Invite your friends*!
Weather
It is early Summer time. Time:Afternoon ~Cool winds, lots of prey up and about, as well as mild heat and partly cloudy~
Most Viewed Topics
Smack The Keyboard
Alatau Den
Keyboard Creature
Pine Forest
Keep A Word, Drop A Word.
Joining form. Welcome, guests!
Three Word Story
The Graveyard
All the Ranks and their Meanings
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Latest topics
» New Pack Location
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:34 am by Tamotsu

» DEADLINE MAY 22 12:00pm
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:37 am by Shin

» Pine Forest
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:35 am by Shin

» All the Ranks and their Meanings
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:17 pm by Kollane

» Smack The Keyboard
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:15 am by Shin

» Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:32 pm by Tamotsu

» Outskirts Joining Fourm
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:58 pm by Tamotsu

» Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:37 pm by Tamotsu

» ANY QUESTIONS?
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Tamotsu

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Fri May 28, 2021 4:23 am
Favorite User/Member oTM
~Dusk~ Congrads Dusk ^-^
Favorite Wolf oTM
~TsukiKanji & GrayFang~ Congrads ^-^
User/Member oTM
~Serean~ She is pretty active and very sophisticated and nice to the members. She just has that additude I like. Plus, she is one of the members who took in one of our pups showing she is active and good enough to handle two characters.
Wolf oTM
~Isis~ She is very helpful in the role play, and she even taught Tamotsu to climb trees. She is sweet and I think she would fit perfectly into this honor.

.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Isis

Isis

Hunger :
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Left_bar_bleue96 / 10096 / 100.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 73

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Left_bar_bleue0/20000.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20000)
Trust:
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Left_bar_bleue10/20000.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20000)
Possiblity for your Rank to go up:
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Left_bar_bleue5/500.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/500)

.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Empty
PostSubject: .:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':.   .:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:15 pm

.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Popup19399

-The Basics-

Name:
-Isis

Nicknames:
-Red Head [Due to her coat's red color in bright sunlight| Hates this nickname]
-Spitfire [Due to her personality| Doesn't mind if people call her this]

Species:
-Mexican Wolf

Birthday:
-Jan 27

Current Rank:
-ETA

Wanted Rank[s]:
-Eplsilon
-Beta

-The Soul-

History:
Isis came from a normal background, raised in a normal pack with a good work ethic. She however, was not like her brothers and sisters. She didn't want to stay with her birth pack and live her whole life in that one place, so when she was about a year and a half she left to travel. She traveled around for a while until she realized being alone wasn't all it cracked up to be, so she set out to find a new pack to join.

Personality:
Isis is a natural born leader and warrior. She has two completely different personalities that make her up.

Her first personality it for those she knows and in times of peace or relaxation. This Isis is a fun and outgoing wolf, not afraid to speak her mind and loving to have fun. She is very sociable, loving to talk and hang out with those she cares about and trust. She is extremely kind and motherly, always wanting to help.

Her second personality is for strangers or missions and times of war. This Isis is a cold and quiet wolf, whose eyes and feelings are always shielded to those around her. She is extremely confident and always trying to get the job done and is not afraid to take down anyone in her way. This Isis is still negotiable, but it'll take a lot to get through to her and convince her not to do her job. It is very rare that she will ever stop when on a mission.

Likings:
• Calm/Peace
• Hunting
• Swimming, Climbing, & Running

Dis-Likings:
• Unnecessary Blood Shed
• Chaos
• Lazy and Disrespectful Wolves

Talents:
• Isis is almost pure muscle on her medium frame, so she is very power when it comes to fighting, hunting, climbing, etc.
• Isis is a very good negotiator and can talk down most any situation.

-The Reflection-

Height:
30 inches [at shoulder]

Weight:
85 lbs [Big for a Mexican Wolf, but it is all muscle]

Fur:
Isis' fur is like silk to the touch, soft and flowing. It's color is a wonderful mixture of greys and light browns that looks almost red in bright sun light.

Eyes:
Isis' eyes are a lovely light amber that hold a lot of secrets.

Other:
N/A

-The Connections-

Family:
•Telmuz- Father- Dead
•Athena- Mother- Dead
•Lucila- Sister- Unkown
•Taox- Brother- Unkown

Crush/Love:
• None Currently

Friends:
• None Currently

Enemies:
• None Currently

.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Mexican-Wolf-scott-denny

Last edited by Isis on Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kollane
Admin
Kollane

Hunger :
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 375

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Left_bar_bleue20000/20000.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Trust:
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Left_bar_bleue20000/20000.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Left_bar_bleue500/500.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: .:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':.   .:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:20 pm

Very nice bio, Isis. Welcome to the pack.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
https://stormalleypack.forumotion.com
Isis

Isis

Hunger :
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Left_bar_bleue96 / 10096 / 100.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 73

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Left_bar_bleue0/20000.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20000)
Trust:
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Left_bar_bleue10/20000.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20000)
.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Left_bar_bleue5/500.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/500)

PostSubject: Re: .:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':.   .:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:28 pm

Thank you Kollane c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':.   .:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Isis|The Fiery 'Red Head':.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Alley Pack :: Role Play :: Biograhphes-
Jump to: