Storm Alley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Under Construction-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello Guest we will be updating this site to make it look better. Have any suggestions then please suggest them! Rember *Invite your friends*!
Weather
It is early Summer time. Time:Afternoon ~Cool winds, lots of prey up and about, as well as mild heat and partly cloudy~
Most Viewed Topics
Smack The Keyboard
Alatau Den
Keyboard Creature
Pine Forest
Keep A Word, Drop A Word.
Joining form. Welcome, guests!
Three Word Story
The Graveyard
All the Ranks and their Meanings
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Latest topics
» New Pack Location
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:34 am by Tamotsu

» DEADLINE MAY 22 12:00pm
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:37 am by Shin

» Pine Forest
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:35 am by Shin

» All the Ranks and their Meanings
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:17 pm by Kollane

» Smack The Keyboard
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:15 am by Shin

» Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:32 pm by Tamotsu

» Outskirts Joining Fourm
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:58 pm by Tamotsu

» Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:37 pm by Tamotsu

» ANY QUESTIONS?
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Tamotsu

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Fri May 28, 2021 4:23 am
Favorite User/Member oTM
~Dusk~ Congrads Dusk ^-^
Favorite Wolf oTM
~TsukiKanji & GrayFang~ Congrads ^-^
User/Member oTM
~Serean~ She is pretty active and very sophisticated and nice to the members. She just has that additude I like. Plus, she is one of the members who took in one of our pups showing she is active and good enough to handle two characters.
Wolf oTM
~Isis~ She is very helpful in the role play, and she even taught Tamotsu to climb trees. She is sweet and I think she would fit perfectly into this honor.

Serean - - A Spirit's Messager

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Serean

Serean

Hunger :
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 67

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Left_bar_bleue0/0Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trust:
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Left_bar_bleue0/0Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Possiblity for your Rank to go up:

Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Empty
PostSubject: Serean - - A Spirit's Messager   Serean - - A Spirit's Messager I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:44 pm

Serean

I'm not the kind to control what you're trying to do, well you'll never get to my soul though you're trying to.

The Overlook

Name -
Serean
Age -
3 years
Gender -
Female
Eye Color -
Crimson
Appearance -
White, grey, silver and tan fur
Rank -
Epsilon
Mate -
None
Crush -
None

The Outside

Personality -
Strong, proud and confident, keeps emotions to herself.

Color -
Crimson

Theme -
No Light, No Light
No Light, No Light - Florence and the Machine

The Inside

Personality -
Not trusting easily, a bit unsure, proud.

Color -
Silver

Theme -
21 Guns
21 Guns - Green Day

The Life

Serean was born to two wolves known as Chey and Katsuma. She was relatively well liked within the pack, excelling at the training for the rank she wanted to succeed to, Warrior and then Lead. She did not, however, excel in other things that were necessary, mainly, herbs.
Serean was unaware of where the pack was located, in the foothills, as were the rest when it came to danger.
On a morning on the dawning of summer, the humans came. The wrecked the den, the territory, building strange structures on the once wolf land.
As for the pack, the scattered. Some were taken by humans, some were killed, some escaped. Serean was one was one of them.
She didn't leave with anyone. She ran for the mountains.
And never saw anyone she knew again.
Serean ran with groups or packs, never staying long. She preferred to stay by herself.
She didn't even try to join a pack for good.
Til' now.

Last edited by Serean on Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tamotsu
Admin
Tamotsu

Hunger :
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Left_bar_bleue97 / 10097 / 100Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 472

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Trust:
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Left_bar_bleue500/500Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Serean - - A Spirit's Messager   Serean - - A Spirit's Messager I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 12:02 am

Awesome Bio ^^ Very Happy Love da picture.
Accepted :3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Serean

Serean

Hunger :

Thirst :

Wolf Points : 67

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Serean - - A Spirit's Messager   Serean - - A Spirit's Messager I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:42 pm

Thank you! Happy to be in your pack :)
Back to top Go down
Tamotsu
Admin
Tamotsu

Hunger :
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Left_bar_bleue97 / 10097 / 100Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 472

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Trust:
Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Left_bar_bleue500/500Serean - - A Spirit's Messager Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Serean - - A Spirit's Messager   Serean - - A Spirit's Messager I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:56 pm

Thank You. I'm happy your in my pack as well ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serean - - A Spirit's Messager   Serean - - A Spirit's Messager I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serean - - A Spirit's Messager
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Alley Pack :: Role Play :: Biograhphes-
Jump to: