Storm Alley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Under Construction-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello Guest we will be updating this site to make it look better. Have any suggestions then please suggest them! Rember *Invite your friends*!
Weather
It is early Summer time. Time:Afternoon ~Cool winds, lots of prey up and about, as well as mild heat and partly cloudy~
Most Viewed Topics
Smack The Keyboard
Alatau Den
Keyboard Creature
Pine Forest
Keep A Word, Drop A Word.
Joining form. Welcome, guests!
Three Word Story
The Graveyard
All the Ranks and their Meanings
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Latest topics
» New Pack Location
Kollane of the Storms I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:34 am by Tamotsu

» DEADLINE MAY 22 12:00pm
Kollane of the Storms I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:37 am by Shin

» Pine Forest
Kollane of the Storms I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:35 am by Shin

» All the Ranks and their Meanings
Kollane of the Storms I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:17 pm by Kollane

» Smack The Keyboard
Kollane of the Storms I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:15 am by Shin

» Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Kollane of the Storms I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:32 pm by Tamotsu

» Outskirts Joining Fourm
Kollane of the Storms I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:58 pm by Tamotsu

» Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~
Kollane of the Storms I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:37 pm by Tamotsu

» ANY QUESTIONS?
Kollane of the Storms I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Tamotsu

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Fri May 28, 2021 4:23 am
Favorite User/Member oTM
~Dusk~ Congrads Dusk ^-^
Favorite Wolf oTM
~TsukiKanji & GrayFang~ Congrads ^-^
User/Member oTM
~Serean~ She is pretty active and very sophisticated and nice to the members. She just has that additude I like. Plus, she is one of the members who took in one of our pups showing she is active and good enough to handle two characters.
Wolf oTM
~Isis~ She is very helpful in the role play, and she even taught Tamotsu to climb trees. She is sweet and I think she would fit perfectly into this honor.

Kollane of the Storms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kollane
Admin
Kollane

Hunger :
Kollane of the Storms Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Kollane of the Storms Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Kollane of the Storms Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Kollane of the Storms Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 375

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Kollane of the Storms Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Kollane of the Storms Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Trust:
Kollane of the Storms Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Kollane of the Storms Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Possiblity for your Rank to go up:
Kollane of the Storms Left_bar_bleue500/500Kollane of the Storms Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Kollane of the Storms Empty
PostSubject: Kollane of the Storms   Kollane of the Storms I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Name:

"Kollane",
or Yellow in Estonian

Nicknames:
Kolle; Yellow

Her gender is obvious to most. And that would be female.

Mate:
Her dearest Tamotsu

Crush:
Tamotsu is always on her mind

Eye color:
Kollane's optics are a faded orange.

Fur color:
Her main pelt color is light grey. Her muzzle, ears, and tail are all a light yellow-orange. Kollane's front stockings are black. The same black that covers her eyes, and fall into what looks like a tear. Her underbelly is a very light grey, almost white.

Scars:
Kollane has a rather interesting and large scar on her left shoulder. It is a long scar in the shape of a lightning bolt. Some of her older friends said that's why she wanted to find storms. And why she longed to be in them. They said it was "The Storm's Mark". The mark who lead her to leave her friends and find the storms.

Nose and paws:
Dark grey.

Build:
Kollane is slightly larger than most females. Her frame is noticeably large, just as her bulging muscles who flex from time to time upon her narrow body and legs.

Fur length:
A rather short 1 inch in the summers. But during the winters it grows to be very thick, and about 1.5 inches.

Length:
From tail to nose, Kollane is 6 feet and 3 inches long.

Height:
Paws to shoulder, she is 31 inches tall.

Respecting wolves, meeting new members, having a good handle on things, and leading the pack.
Her loves, however, are: Storms, and her life's love, Tamotsu.

Dislikes:
Irresponsible wolves, ungrateful wolves, being hated, and wolves who apologize too much.

Personality:
At first she will kind by default, it will take a bit for her to understand what you have been through, and know what kind of wolf you are. Once she does, she will treat you how you deserve it. She has been told she can be a bit too nice.Her sweet, kind, and caring personality can easily be turned to anger, hatred, and grudge if you pound her gentle heart. If your cold-hearted self does something to hurt this female, she won't quite until all is well, settled, or silent. During storms, you will usually find her eyes joyful and her body glowing.

Family:
Orange: Mother- Alive
Mees: Father- Dead
Roosa: Sister- Dead
Sinnie: Brother- Alive
Roheline: Sister: Alive
Must: Brother- Alive

Pack Family:
No brothers, sisters, or relatives live inside the pack.
But Kollane has made her own family.
Tamotsu: Mate
Yasashi: Daughter
Shizu: Son
Tosi: Son
Magu: Daughter
Kaitsev: Son

Earlier Friends:
Her earlier friends were dear to her, but she left them to find her heartbeat in the pounding drum of the thunder.
They went by:
Pharem
Boun
Nictile and
Jentie

Pack Friends:
Tamotsu.
Other than that, the others haven't proved themselves quite worthy to be Kollane's friend.
Though, some are close.

Pack:
Her birth pack was the Lost Waters Pack. Now she is the owner of the great
Storm Allies.

Her rank is the highest. Dominant Female of the Storms.

Wanted Rank:
Kollane want's no more than what she is now. She is very happy there.

Pups:
Yasashi: Daughter
Shizu: Son
Tosi: Son
Magu: Daughter
Kaitsev: Son

History:
Kollane grew up as the Betas' daughter. Her life was great, as she learned fine manners and how to be powerful. Her relationship with the Alphas was a close friendship. They taught her many things, and they eventually lead her to be the Alpha she is today. One day she found herself in a powerful storm who broke a large tree. If fell very close to Kollane, killing one of her adventurous friends. A tree branch gave her a massive scar on her shoulder in the shape of a lightning bolt. That's when Kollane began to love storms, because they chose to go inches away from her, instead of killing her. Her friends eventually called her lightning scar "The Storm's Mark". Kollane truly loved her pack, but she left to find the storms. As a 1 year old, Kollane met Tamotsu, and they eventually became mates directly before she turned 2. They found the place where storms were produced the most, at the edge of the dangerous "Tornado Alley".

Kollane of the Storms Kollan11

Kollane of the Storms Kollan10

Thunder on minu südamelöögid
Back to top Go down
https://stormalleypack.forumotion.com

Kollane of the Storms
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Alley Pack :: Role Play :: Biograhphes-
Jump to: