Storm Alley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Under Construction-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello Guest we will be updating this site to make it look better. Have any suggestions then please suggest them! Rember *Invite your friends*!
Weather
It is early Summer time. Time:Afternoon ~Cool winds, lots of prey up and about, as well as mild heat and partly cloudy~
Most Viewed Topics
Smack The Keyboard
Alatau Den
Keyboard Creature
Pine Forest
Keep A Word, Drop A Word.
Joining form. Welcome, guests!
Three Word Story
The Graveyard
All the Ranks and their Meanings
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Latest topics
» New Pack Location
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:34 am by Tamotsu

» DEADLINE MAY 22 12:00pm
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:37 am by Shin

» Pine Forest
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:35 am by Shin

» All the Ranks and their Meanings
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:17 pm by Kollane

» Smack The Keyboard
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:15 am by Shin

» Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:32 pm by Tamotsu

» Outskirts Joining Fourm
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:58 pm by Tamotsu

» Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:37 pm by Tamotsu

» ANY QUESTIONS?
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Tamotsu

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Fri May 28, 2021 4:23 am
Favorite User/Member oTM
~Dusk~ Congrads Dusk ^-^
Favorite Wolf oTM
~TsukiKanji & GrayFang~ Congrads ^-^
User/Member oTM
~Serean~ She is pretty active and very sophisticated and nice to the members. She just has that additude I like. Plus, she is one of the members who took in one of our pups showing she is active and good enough to handle two characters.
Wolf oTM
~Isis~ She is very helpful in the role play, and she even taught Tamotsu to climb trees. She is sweet and I think she would fit perfectly into this honor.

Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dusk

Dusk

Hunger :
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 109

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Left_bar_bleue0/20000Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20000)
Trust:
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Left_bar_bleue6/20000Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20000)
Possiblity for your Rank to go up:
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Left_bar_bleue2/500Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/500)

Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Empty
PostSubject: Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive    Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:22 pm

Name: Kaitsev
Nickname(s): Kait, Sev, Trouble, Mischief, Pup, Sevvy (Courtesy of Magu XD) and Kaity
Mate: 0.0 ewww
Crush: ^ Same as above
Eye color: Ice blue (Like my fathers)
Main Fur colour: Black
Markings: Yellow ears (Like mothers) Also, yellow spots that dot my body
Scars: None (yet)
Nose/paw pad color(s): Black
Build: Muscular, I will grow to be a big wolf (Like my dad) but at the moment I am very small
Fur length: Thick and fluffy
Length from nose tip to tail tip: I'm still growing, so, yeah :p
Height from paw pad to ear tip: ^ Same as above
Likes: Milk, warmth, attention, play fighting (Will change as I get older)
Dislikes:Coldness, no attention and being hungry (^ Same as above)
Personality: Kaitsev is aggressive, protective and a rebel. He may act by himself without any permission and he may ignore orders and pack rules when he thinks it is necessary to protect the pack. His anger can flare up quickly and he can get out of control, as a pup he will cause a lot of mischief but as a adult he can become a problem. He will protect those he loves with his life and he will get revenge on any who dares to harm them. He is dominant and doesn't like it when other wolves order him around, except maybe his Mother and Father. Though he doesn't seem that likable he can make friends easily and is a joy to be around, if your on his good side.
Family:
Kollane (Mother)
Tamotsu (Father)
Yasashi (Sister)
Shizu (Brother)
Toshi (Brother)
Magu ( Sister)
Old/New Friends: None, yet
Pack Friends: None, yet
Wanted Rank: Hmmm, I want to grow up to be a Eta or Epsilon or a Beta or the next Dominant!
Pups: 0.o
History: Not much of it yet, I was only born a little while ago, so all I have done so far is drink milk, squeaked, opened my eyes, demanded attention off of my Mother and played with Tosi and snuggled with my other siblings. (Other than that W.I.P)

Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  1r27us

Last edited by Dusk on Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding more nicknames x3)
Back to top Go down
Tamotsu
Admin
Tamotsu

Hunger :
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Left_bar_bleue97 / 10097 / 100Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :

Wolf Points : 472

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Trust:
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Left_bar_bleue500/500Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive    Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:48 pm

Awesome bio, I love the colors. ^^ as well as his personality.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

Dusk

Hunger :

Thirst :

Wolf Points : 109

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Left_bar_bleue0/20000Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/20000)
Trust:
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Left_bar_bleue6/20000Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Empty_bar_bleue  (6/20000)
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Left_bar_bleue2/500Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Empty_bar_bleue  (2/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive    Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:53 pm

Thanks ^^ I felt like making him a rebel x3
Back to top Go down
Isis

Isis

Hunger :
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Left_bar_bleue96 / 10096 / 100Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 73

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Trust:
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Left_bar_bleue10/20000Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Empty_bar_bleue  (10/20000)
Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Left_bar_bleue5/500Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/500)

PostSubject: Re: Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive    Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 9:56 pm

Lol Love his bio and you might as well had Sevvy to his nicknames cause that's what Maggie is gunna call him XD Nice job :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive    Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaitsev - Protective and Aggressive
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Alley Pack :: Role Play :: Biograhphes-
Jump to: