Storm Alley Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Under Construction-

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Hello Guest we will be updating this site to make it look better. Have any suggestions then please suggest them! Rember *Invite your friends*!
Weather
It is early Summer time. Time:Afternoon ~Cool winds, lots of prey up and about, as well as mild heat and partly cloudy~
Most Viewed Topics
Smack The Keyboard
Alatau Den
Keyboard Creature
Pine Forest
Keep A Word, Drop A Word.
Joining form. Welcome, guests!
Three Word Story
The Graveyard
All the Ranks and their Meanings
Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Latest topics
» New Pack Location
Here comes the Popo |Pup| I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:34 am by Tamotsu

» DEADLINE MAY 22 12:00pm
Here comes the Popo |Pup| I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:37 am by Shin

» Pine Forest
Here comes the Popo |Pup| I_icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 5:35 am by Shin

» All the Ranks and their Meanings
Here comes the Popo |Pup| I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:17 pm by Kollane

» Smack The Keyboard
Here comes the Popo |Pup| I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 1:15 am by Shin

» Make a Gang/Clan in the Barren Outskirts|Come view the Clans/Gangs)
Here comes the Popo |Pup| I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:32 pm by Tamotsu

» Outskirts Joining Fourm
Here comes the Popo |Pup| I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:58 pm by Tamotsu

» Guest ROLE PLAY (Members allowed)~Border Outskerts~
Here comes the Popo |Pup| I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:37 pm by Tamotsu

» ANY QUESTIONS?
Here comes the Popo |Pup| I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 8:51 pm by Tamotsu

Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 98 on Fri May 28, 2021 4:23 am
Favorite User/Member oTM
~Dusk~ Congrads Dusk ^-^
Favorite Wolf oTM
~TsukiKanji & GrayFang~ Congrads ^-^
User/Member oTM
~Serean~ She is pretty active and very sophisticated and nice to the members. She just has that additude I like. Plus, she is one of the members who took in one of our pups showing she is active and good enough to handle two characters.
Wolf oTM
~Isis~ She is very helpful in the role play, and she even taught Tamotsu to climb trees. She is sweet and I think she would fit perfectly into this honor.

Here comes the Popo |Pup|

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Polonius

Polonius

Hunger :
Here comes the Popo |Pup| Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Here comes the Popo |Pup| Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Here comes the Popo |Pup| Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Here comes the Popo |Pup| Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 7

Here comes the Popo |Pup| Empty
PostSubject: Here comes the Popo |Pup|   Here comes the Popo |Pup| I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 10:36 pm

Name:
Polonius

Nickname(s):
Po, Popo, Polo

Mate:
;3 None for now

Crush:
;3 None for now

Wolf Species:
Tibetan Wolf

Eye color:
Silver

Fur color:
Popo has medium length fur that is the coloring of light brown with small mixtures of black. His eyes are clear silver.

Scars:
None for Now

Adventure
Riots

Dislikes:
Being Disciplined
Pressure
Being Grabbed

Personality:
Polonius is a charming naughty little pup who enjoys running around and causing trouble everywhere he goes. He enjoys swimming in shallow waters and disturbing older wolves who are asleep. He doesn’t care about discipline nor respect, all he cares is about having fun and living the life as a young pup. If there is a wolf that he admires, then he will mostly obey them then any other wolves.

Childish, Untamed, Naughty, Party Animal, and Curious

Pack Family/relations:
Kane| Male| Father - King - Alive
Locus| Female| Mother - Queen - Alive
Daemon
| Male| Younger Brother - Prince - Alive
Tara
| Female| Younger Sister - Princess - Alive

Loner

Wanted Rank:
Pup

History:
Polonius is a pup from a royal family, he was suppose to be the next heir to his families pack but feeling the pressure Popo ran away. He wasn’t ready to give up his puppish like behavior, and he didn’t like to follow rules, so he ran off to find another home… Popo is a royal pup.

Reference:
Here comes the Popo |Pup| Poloni10
Back to top Go down
Kollane
Admin
Kollane

Hunger :
Here comes the Popo |Pup| Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Here comes the Popo |Pup| Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Here comes the Popo |Pup| Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Here comes the Popo |Pup| Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 375

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Here comes the Popo |Pup| Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Here comes the Popo |Pup| Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Trust:
Here comes the Popo |Pup| Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Here comes the Popo |Pup| Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Possiblity for your Rank to go up:
Here comes the Popo |Pup| Left_bar_bleue500/500Here comes the Popo |Pup| Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Popo |Pup|   Here comes the Popo |Pup| I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:45 am

Accepted :) welcome, "Popo".
Did you get invited? If not, how did you discover this pack?
Back to top Go down
https://stormalleypack.forumotion.com
Polonius

Polonius

Hunger :

Thirst :

Wolf Points : 7

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Popo |Pup|   Here comes the Popo |Pup| I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:39 pm

Kollane wrote:
Accepted :) welcome, "Popo".
Did you get invited? If not, how did you discover this pack?

Thank You for accepting me! C:
I was invited by:
Tsukikanji.
Back to top Go down
Kollane
Admin
Kollane

Hunger :
Here comes the Popo |Pup| Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Here comes the Popo |Pup| Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Here comes the Popo |Pup| Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Here comes the Popo |Pup| Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 375

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Trust:
Here comes the Popo |Pup| Left_bar_bleue500/500Here comes the Popo |Pup| Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Popo |Pup|   Here comes the Popo |Pup| I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:37 pm

Ah, I see. Welcome to the pack again :)
Back to top Go down
https://stormalleypack.forumotion.com
Tamotsu
Admin
Tamotsu

Hunger :
Here comes the Popo |Pup| Left_bar_bleue97 / 10097 / 100Here comes the Popo |Pup| Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Here comes the Popo |Pup| Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Here comes the Popo |Pup| Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 472

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Trust:

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Popo |Pup|   Here comes the Popo |Pup| I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:54 pm

^^ Welcome to the pack ^-^
Nice bio!
I can't wait to rp with you.
Bio Accepted :3
Back to top Go down
Serean

Serean

Hunger :
Here comes the Popo |Pup| Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Here comes the Popo |Pup| Right_bar_bleue

Thirst :
Here comes the Popo |Pup| Left_bar_bleue98 / 10098 / 100Here comes the Popo |Pup| Right_bar_bleue

Wolf Points : 67

Your Wolf Info
Respect :
Here comes the Popo |Pup| Left_bar_bleue0/0Here comes the Popo |Pup| Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Trust:
Here comes the Popo |Pup| Left_bar_bleue0/0Here comes the Popo |Pup| Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Popo |Pup|   Here comes the Popo |Pup| I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 11:01 pm

Welcome! Hope you like it here c: <3 The name Popo xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here comes the Popo |Pup|   Here comes the Popo |Pup| I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here comes the Popo |Pup|
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Storm Alley Pack :: Role Play :: Biograhphes-
Jump to: